Sunday, May 26, 2013

2013 Parkinson Vitality Walk


Welcome to the Donation Page of

Kirk Hall


Kirk Hall Personal ImageJoin me in my efforts to support the Parkinson Assocation of the Rockies on June 2 in Washington Park!


I am letting others know that Parkinson's affects an estimated 17,000 individuals in Colorado alone. I am telling others that Parkinson's is one of the most common neurological diseases; second only to Alzheimer's. My support in this event will bring more awareness of this neurological disorder to the community.  I will be a member of Team Frankenberry and walking in memory of our friend, Ken Berry.

I would deeply appreciate if you would join me in taking an important step – support the Parkinson Association’s Vitality Walk today!

(FYI: No amount is too small, and whatever you give will be greatly appreciated. 100% of all contributions made will benefit the Parkinson Associations' programs and services Coloradoans with this disease count on to live enriched lives.)

No comments:

Post a Comment